Monday, November 15, 2010

Review GW 13: Black Cats = Bad Luck for Chelsea (and ME!)

The Black Cats stole all the limelight.

Sunderland without Darren Bent? No problem, Asamoah Gyan recaptured his World Cup form and brought it here to the BPL.
Gyan's on-hot form. 4 goals in 3 games for Sunderland

Out of all clubs in the BPL, even Chelsea, it was Sunderland a.k.a. Black Cats who have the BEST RECORD THIS SEASON against the so-called TOP 7 CLUBS.

The win against Chelsea at Stamford Brigde really f**ked up my FPL team that happened only once in a blue moon caused my FPL team to suffer from terrible gameweek points as all my hope was on Chelsea players in GW 13.

My position in my mini league is the worst in my 5th season in the FPL and it dealt a blow for my FPL team to regain competitive edge as the leaders are leaving me far behind.

Sunderland's record against "Big" clubs this season:
  • Sunderland 1 - 0 Manchester City
  • Sunderland 1 - 1 Arsenal
  • Liverpool 2 - 2 Sunderland
  • Sunderland 0 - 0 Manchester United
  • Sunderland 1 - 0 Aston Villa
  • Tottenham 1 - 1 Sunderland
  • Chelsea 0 - 3 Sunderland (totally unexpected and can't be accepted!)

This really demotivates me to continue my blog and my FPL team and game.


Others:


Manchester City 0 - 0 Birmingham City - I was wrong. Mancini definitely will rather to settle with 1 point with a club like Birmingham by removing Tevez and replaced him with Barry when goal is needed. (plus my Dann is kept at the last slot in the subs bench)


Stoke City 2 - 0 Liverpool -  Liverpool's win against Chelsea is just a smoke screen. Same to Lucas' performance too. Defence? Crappy.


Everton 1 - 2 Arsenal - Well, I was lucky to predicted correctly for this one as what written in my GW 13 preview for Everton vs Arsenal. Arsenal did win and Cahill did put one goal into the back of Arsenal's net.


Aston Villa 2 - 2 Manchester United - Unlucky for Houllier. Lucky for Ferguson.


Tottenham 4 - 2 Blackburn - No reason for Tottenham to lose points for this game right? As predicted. Van Der Vaart continues his FPL's great form and Bale finally scored and brought their happy owners 18 points!


Newcastle 0 - 0 Fulham - Draw as predicted.


West Ham 0 - 0 Blackpool - Another chance wasted by WHU to seize a win. Avram Grant in deep sh*t hot water.


Wigan 1 - 0 West Brom - A game that is hard to predict, anyway, congratulate to Wigan for a narrow win.


Wolves 2 - 3 Bolton - Bolton on hot form as well, Elmander too! Owen Coyle's management seems to bring result and they are in the 5th position now.

No comments:

Post a Comment